Future Net Zero 2050
In 2019 the UK Government pledged to bring the country’s carbon emissions to zero by 2050.
It was the first major economy to pass law on this and now it is accepted globally by many other countries.
PLH Utilities has partnered with other sustainable energy organisations, to provide clients with a means to access net zero energy in Colchester and the UK.
What Is It?
Net zero is about achieving a balance between the amount of greenhouse gas emissions produced and the amount removed from the atmosphere.
- Measure Your carbon footprint
- Certify and benchmark your carbon footprint
- Carbon footprint transparency, showing customers your commitment to climate change
- Evidence your sustainability
Our Partners For Your Journey To Net Zero
- A fully developed carbon reporting tool
- An external accreditation process, that is recognized by the UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change)
- Full client support, to ensure they deliver on their carbon reporting commitments
- Carbon reduction solutions
I was interviewed by Ali Monjack from 4The Now Media on Future Net Zero 2050.
You can listen to it here
To supply clients with net zero energy plans in Colchester and surrounding areas.
To reduce PLH Utilities’ energy usage by turning off equipment when not in use. Using electronic means and not printing unnecessarily. Travelling only when necessary and adopting technologies that makes more efficient use of energy.
To help reduce carbon emissions by encouraging businesses to embrace renewable energy and green technologies.
Engage with business owners to cut down on waste by reducing energy usage through energy saving solutions and technology. And this can be done also by educating themselves and staff members to be more energy conscious.
To reduce excessive food waste therefore reducing the unnecessary use of energy in its production and transportation journey.